Subscribe

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ray-Ban / Julbo "hybrid" glasses

Ray-Ban / Julbo "hybrid" glasses Video Clips. Duration : 14.80 Mins.


I have a pair of Ray-Ban "Aviator" style glasses but I have kind of wanted a pair of Julbos when it came time to buy a new pair of sunglasses. Not being in close proximity to a store that sells Julbos I just went with Ray-bans like I had worn for the last 20 years. But, I had the issues with excess light coming in from the side. So, I came up with this solution.

Keywords: Ray-Ban, Julbo, Sunglasses, leather side shields, side shields, Mister, JWJ, 71

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © julbo sunglasses